A quick, easy and convenient way to protect the environment!
Almost all of CRD’s products find a new life with the process of triage and our targeted partnerships.
01. Collection of your materials
Either we collect your materials through our dumpsters, from other company’s bins, or by bringing your materials (car or trailer) directly to the sorting centre.
02. Materials categorized and weighed
The clerk at the balance determines the type of category of materials brought in (for example, CRD, mixed, wood, asphalt, etc.). The dumpster or the trailer is then weighed on entry and exit, on a scale that is certified annually by Measurement Canada. The difference in weight and the type of materials will determine your costs.
03. Materials Sorted
All the materials received are then sorted into piles or in dedicated dumpsters that follow environmental standards.
04. Materials Recycled or Converted
Depending on the material sorted, it is then recycled or converted on-site or sent to various markets.
- MIXED Construction, Renovation, Demolition Materials
- Asphalt shingles
- Clean wood
- Branch, stump
- Clean concrete
- Reinforced concrete
- Ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Appliances or white goods
- Regular, wide or commercial tire
- Mattress & sofa
- Household waste
- Chemical products
- Ammunition, firearms, explosives Including Bengal fire (fireworks)
- Radioactive waste
- Biomedical waste
- Contaminated soils
- Railroad sleepers
- Animal carcasses
- Hazardous household waste. Anything considered corrosive, toxic, flammable and explosive. Example: Oils, oil filters, lubricants, CFL bulbs, fluorescent tubes (neon), UV lamps, batteries